Collaboration for Change
An exclusive summit for 100 of the world’s most senior leaders in the infrastructure sector. This invitation only event will:
- give unique access to the latest research into the state of the global infrastructure market
- allow attendees to shape and contribute to a major piece of work to define what the future global infrastructure market will look like
- facilitate the creation of deep relationships among peers to enable greater collaboration to solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global infrastructure sector and to develop relationships to benefit global business and society.
At the summit we will debate and define the actions this collective group of leaders can implement to enable climate action and the achievement of net zero and to enable growth for the nations, people and organisations over which they have influence.
Secure your place to:
- Play your part to define how the global infrastructure sector can influence the achievement of global goals and economic challenges
- Create conditions for collaboration to make change stick
- Think the unthinkable in a safe space among peers
- Better understand the global political dimension
- Make valuable connections with your global peer group.
Please note this event is by invite only, should you wish to apply to join the Global Leadership Forum, you can do so by clicking on the button below.
Location - The President Wilson Hotel, Geneva
Set in The President Wilson Hotel on the shore of Lake Geneva, Switzerland, we promise you a venue that allows you to achieve the head space to commit to 24 hours of talks, debate and discussion with your peers in a neutral and tranquil environment so that you leave having created real action and exerted influence with your peers.
Summit places are available on an all inclusive basis, preferential rates have been negotiated with the hotel should you wish to extend your stay.
Conference programme from 10.00 on 27 April 2022 to 14.00 on 28 April 2022. Includes all meals and refreshments (including dinner) at The President Wilson, Geneva. Accommodation is excluded, but we have held a number of rooms at the venue at a preferential rate of CHF 334 which our events team will be happy to reserve on your behalf.
Global Leadership Forum overview
The exclusive Global Leadership Forum brings together some 100 leaders from across the globe to play a key role in helping to address global challenges and creating a united, influential, international voice for the infrastructure industry.
FIDIC announced the formation of the Global Leadership Forum in September 2021 to bring senior influencers and decision makers together from the construction and infrastructure sectors to help address the critical issues we face as a society and an industry and to develop workable solutions to solve them.
The forum provides a powerful global network for leaders to discuss these issues. Through their discussions, deliberations and actions, we will be able to build a solid coalition of support and buy-in for what needs to be done to address the key global challenges we face and, crucially, how we collaborate to solve them.
Participants of FIDIC’s Global Leadership Forum are selected based on their prominent knowledge and expertise across the sector.