What actions are needed to enable the global infrastructure sector to collaborate to exert greater influence to contribute to the achievement of climate action and the continued prosperity for the nations, people and the organisations over which they have influence?
Ahead of the event, Scheider Electric has shared two thought-leadership papers that will be referenced during Plenary Session 1. They can be downloaded on the following link.
Transforming Existing Hotels to Net-Zero Carbon
Planning Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Decarbonization
Speaker interventions to stimulate debate and actions:
- Finance - Efdal Fuat Savas, Managing Director and Co-head, Infrastructure Finance & Advisory, JPMorgan Securities LLC
- Decarbonisation – Diane Holdorf, Executive Vice President, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Energy Focus – Estelle Monod, Senior Vice President, Building Segments, Schneider Electric
- Digitisation – Claire Rutkowski, Senior Vice President and CIO Champion, Bentley Systems
- Pathways to Net Zero – Chris Lewis, Partner, Global Infrastructure Leader, EY
Diane Holdorf - WBCSD
Estelle Monod - Schneider Electric
Claire Rutkowski - Bentley Systems
Chris Lewis - EY