2022 Conference overview
The Official FIDIC International Contract Users’ Conference and Awards returned as an in-person event in November 2022 and offered delegates an indispensable update on FIDIC’s contract suite as well as discussed the latest developments in the contracts arena, highlighting key and emerging issues and giving attendees the opportunity to meet and network with key global stakeholders from across the FIDIC contracts ecosystem.
The packed conference agenda included a number of key essential and thought-provoking topics, including:
• Post-Covid trends and developments in construction contracts.
• Latest updates to the 2017 FIDIC suite of contracts.
• Launch of new FIDIC guide for the 2017 suite of contracts.
• Meet the FIDIC Contracts Committee ‘Question Time’ session.
• Use of FIDIC Contract on MDB-funded projects.
• Supply chain issues arising from Ukraine conflict.
• Recent case law developments.
• Dispute avoidance and DAAB good practices.
• Dispute resolution and claims management trends post-pandemic.
• How net zero is affecting the contracts landscape.
• Developments in digital technology.
If you currently use FIDIC contracts, are contemplating using them in the future or just want to find out more about why these market-leading contractual forms are so widely used and well regarded across the international construction industry, then make sure you book your place at the Official FIDIC International Contract Users’ Conference and Awards 2023 in London today!