Technological, innovation and mobility (transport) as a driver of change and how energy solutions will need to evolve to meet demand.
- How do we decarbonise transport and mobility solutions?
- How effective are we adopting the latest technology applicable to the property and infrastructure sector?
- What role will drones and artificial intelligence play in tomorrow's transport solutions, AI,
- What role will battery storage play in balancing future grids and transport solutions?
- How can we best decarbonise, upgrade or replace existing transport solutions to avoid waste?
Moderator: James Mwangi, Board member, FIDIC
Keynote speaker: Jose Aparicio, Managing Director and President, Siemens Energy
Jose Aparicio - Siemens Energy
Prashant Kapila - Intercontinental Consultants & Technocrats Pvt Ltd, India
Pierre Verzat - SYSTRA
Jerry (Jay) Wolverton - American Council of Engineering Companies
Sue Arundale - EFCA