The Official FIDIC Contract Users’ Regional Conferences are aimed at the contract user community across FIDIC’s global geographical regions and provide a vital forum for industry professionals to discuss key issues and learn about the latest developments and trends. The 2024 conference will focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
The conference, which will be staged online and delivered in-house by FIDIC, offers a unique opportunity to share progress on the application and use of FIDIC contracts in the Asia-Pacific region and internationally. The conference will include participation from multilateral development banks, other funders, private sector organisations and clients, government, engineers, contractors, investors, lawyers, consultants and many other stakeholders who have an interest in the use and application of FIDIC contracts across Asia-Pacific.
Attendees at this event will also be able to join a series of specialist discussion tables led by FIDIC experts. This two-day conference for the Asia-Pacific region is a must-attend event for all those working with, or contemplating using, FIDIC contracts in the region and bookings are open now.
The Official FIDIC Contract Users’ Conferences are an excellent forum for stakeholders to engage with FIDIC and FIDIC experts, but they are also a place where delegates are encouraged to engage with each other. FIDIC contract users are vital stakeholders for FIDIC, so helping them build strong relationships with each other strengthens the network that supports FIDIC.
Benefits for conference attendees include:
- The opportunity to hear directly and engage with the FIDIC Contracts Committee about the latest updates to FIDIC’s contracts suite and new publications being planned.
- Benefit from insightful thought leadership from expert speakers on legal and contractual issues in the engineering, construction and infrastructure industry.
- Find out more about FIDIC contracts are being used in practice across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Gain access to the latest regional practice advice on leading major projects and resolving disputes.
- Compare experiences with other contract users on the most common challenges facing the industry.
- Engage and network with fellow colleagues and FIDIC experts.
Tickets are available now for this online event at the special early bird rate of CHF 180 which represents a 15% saving on the full cost of a conference ticket.
Please note that a certificate of attendance will be provided to each conference participant which may be used for CPD verification in your local region.
Register before 29 February 2024 and benefit from an early bird rate of:
- Non-member rate: CHF 180
- Member rate: CHF 167
- FCL certificant rate: CHF 167
Register after 29 February 2024 and get the standard rate of:
- Non-member rate: CHF 220
- Member rate: CHF 180
- FCL certificant rate: CHF 180
Please note if you are a Swiss resident, an additional 8.1% VAT will be added to your ticket price.