The Official FIDIC International Contract Users’ Conference and Awards returns as an in-person event in November 2022 with a must-attend conference at the Tower Hotel on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant and diverse cities.
The conference will offer delegates an indispensable update on FIDIC’s contract suite as well as discussing the latest developments in the contracts arena, highlighting key and emerging issues and giving attendees the opportunity to meet and network with key global stakeholders from across the FIDIC contracts ecosystem.
By attending the conference, delegates will get the lowdown on the latest state of play with FIDIC contracts that are being planned or under development and they will also hear from leading contractual and legal experts on current and emerging issues in the fast-changing world of global construction contracts.
A certificate of attendance will be provided to each conference participant which may be used for CPD verification in your local region.
The packed conference agenda is expected to include a number of key essential and thought-provoking topics, including:
• Post-Covid trends and developments in construction contracts.
• Latest updates to the 2017 FIDIC suite of contracts.
• Launch of new FIDIC guide for the 2017 suite of contracts.
• Meet the FIDIC Contracts Committee ‘Question Time’ session.
• Use of FIDIC Contract on MDB-funded projects.
• Update on forced labour issues in global solar supply chain.
• Supply chain issues arising from Ukraine conflict.
• Recent case law developments.
• Dispute avoidance and DAAB good practices.
• Dispute resolution and claims management trends post-pandemic.
• How net zero is affecting the contracts landscape.
• Developments in digital technology.
In addition, the event will also include the unveiling of the winners of the FIDIC Contract Users’ Awards 2022 at a special gala dinner event on Tuesday 29 November 2022. The awards recognise excellence in the use of FIDIC contract forms for project delivery and showcase examples of good practice through collaboration from across the world. The awards gala dinner is a brilliant networking opportunity for attendees at the conference and the wider industry and is also an event not to be missed. For full details of the awards and to enter using our online entry click here.
If you currently use FIDIC contracts, are contemplating using them in the future or just want to find out more about why these market-leading contractual forms are so widely used and well regarded across the international construction industry, then make sure you book your place at the Official FIDIC International Contract Users’ Conference and Awards in London today!
Register before August 31st and benefit from an early bird rate of:
- Non-member rate: £1,560 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
- Member rate: £1,248 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
Register before September 30th and benefit from an early bird rate of:
- Non-member rate: £1,872 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
- Member rate: £1,500 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
Register after September 30th:
- Non-member rate: £2,058 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
- Member rate: £1,650 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
Special rates for FIDIC members and partners can be viewed on the conference pricing page here.