H.E. Mr. Babajide Olusola will deliver a thought leadership speech on the challenges and opportunities associated with the objective of going beyond net zero in the delivery of sustainable and value-for-money infrastructure investment. This will be followed by a high-level roundtable discussion on the global perspective on going beyond Net Zero.
- Going beyond SDGs and the net zero agenda.
- What should be the key global priority for COP27?
- Innovation as catalyst for sustainable solution.
- Effective procurement delivery.
- Attracting talented skills into the profession to address the development of green infrastructure requirements for a circular economy
Moderator: Dr Nelson Ogunshakin OBE FREng, CEO, FIDIC
Keynote speaker: Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, Governor, Lagos State Government
Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu - Lagos State Government
Jose Aparicio - Siemens Energy
Michael Haigh - Mott MacDonald
Malani Padayachee-Saman - MPAMOT (PTY) LTD
Fidel Saenz de Ormijana - Ferrovial Construction