Breakout - parallel session
Forum for FIDIC adjudicators to discuss the latest global key issues in the disputes arena.
- Daduna Kokhreidze, General Counsel, FIDIC
- John Papworth, FIDIC Certified Adjudicator, International Arbitrator, Mediator and Expert
Sarwono Hardjomuljadi, member of FIDIC Board, Indonesia
Martina Hess, member of FIDIC Board, Zambia
Topic I. Use of dispute boards
- Recent trends and developments in the use of the DBs;
- How do we evaluate the positive impacts of dispute boards on projects?
Topic II. Issues arising
- Common issues arising on projects using DBs under FIDIC contracts;
- Impact of Covid-19, war and emerging inflation on DB activities.
Topic III. Adjudicators
- Adjudicator’s ethical obligations and competence requirements;
- Skills required for the dispute board members.
Topic IV. Adjudicators
- How can we work together to disseminate best practice and increase the capacity of skilled adjudicators.
Nino Tsaturova - Intelligent Solution LLC
Stephane Giraud - Plan J Consulting
Roberto Hernandez-Garcia - COMAD
Taner Dedezade - Corbett & Co International Construction Lawyers
Patrizia Palmitessa-Savric - Ginder Palmitessa
Pablo Laorden - Lámbal Abogados
Simon Longley - Independent Consultant
John Papworth - John Papworth Limited
Sarwono Hardjomuljadi - FIDIC
Martina Hess - CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH