Making a difference for people and reviewing the current landscape, including procurement trends, government and client drivers and their interaction and importance for social value.
- How do we build sustainable communities and a circular economy?
- Can we move beyond simple and traditional monetary drivers, do we have to achieve social value?
- How best can we engage citizens and get buy-in for projects, social value procurement trends and client drivers for value?
- How do we develop a global community focus, ensuring that no one is left behind?
- How do we create industry recognition for projects that achieve significant social improvements?
- Is environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) the panacea to addressing the social goals for the infrastructure sector?
- How does the sector engage with customers so they demand infrastructure and products from clients and governments the type of change needed for net zero?
Moderator: Catherine Karakatsanis, Vice President, FIDIC
Keynote speaker: Mike Carragher, President and CEO, VHB
Michael Carragher - VHB
Benoit Clocheret - ARTELIA
Robert Spencer - AECOM
Andrea Galli - Pini Group SA
Magnus Lincoln Quarshie - Delin Consult
Marloes Fischer - Madaster Switzerland