- Chris Lewis, Global Head of Infrastructure, EY
- Bill Banks, Asia Pacific Infrastructure Leader, EY
- Tony Canavan, Global Transport Leader for the Government Sector, EY
Demand for sustainable infrastructure is increasing in scale and complexity as the world transitions to a low-carbon future. Yet, under current governmental decarbonisation policies, levels of investment to meet this rising demand for sustainable infrastructure are estimated to fall short by some $64 trillion of the $139 trillion required by 2050 according to a prepared by the FIDIC Global Leadership Forum in collaboration with EY. The report will be presented in session 1 of the conference by Chris Lewis, Global Head of Infrastructure, EY. This session gives delegates an opportunity to discuss and debate the following questions:
1) What is the gap in infrastructure funding required to achieve net zero, globally?
2) What is the role of government and the industry in accelerating an investable pipeline of the most impactful projects?
3) How can governments and the investor community rapidly unlock and mobilise additional capital, eg by championing a green financing ecosystem?
The session is open to all conference participants - Registration required.